03-22-2024, 11:28 AM   #26
Padfan9
Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualGuitars View Post
I just love it when people come to owner forums (where we know more about these vehicles than the dealerships do), ask for our opinions, and then challenge all of our responses.
I am not challenging all responses actually, I’m asking questions and pushing back to get more details. I have purchased 7 other M cars and have always negotiated hard, and 90% of people get a few K off MSRP, and sure you can call all of them suckers and say you are the worlds best negotiator, but tell me, what option do I have? I’m not buying the car in cash, I don’t want to pay 3K per month for a car, so what would you do? I want the frozen black XM Label, and the best deal I could find after pinning multiple dealerships against each other and going back and forth was 25K off… sure if it includes the $9900, then I got 15,100 off which you’re all saying is a terrible deal, even though I have never heard of anyone getting more in my life.

How would you suggest I go about getting a better deal than this? There are 2 of the car options I want in frozen black available in California, one of them I walked out on mid deal because I got a better deal with the other… let me know?

'22 F92 M8 Competition Coupe - Frozen Brilliant White | 8 Speed DCT | Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather | M Perf CF Exterior Package | M Perf. CF Exhaust | BBS FI-R 21" Wheels |
Appreciate 0