View Single Post
      03-18-2024, 12:50 PM   #8
NewBMWer
Rep
Drives: 2024 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by themama View Post
I could understand the frustration to go thru all this where in it's time to just enjoy the new ride.
Be patient for couple of days and see how things turn out.
Dealer is on the hook to set this right and also you can call bmw north America for help. With Friday and weekend, they have shorter hours of operations. Don't have to wait for them to call you.

Also, just to be sure.. did you login to mybmw from computer? what's the status there? That's to negate any possibility of app using cached info.
Thank you for the reply,

I have logged out of everything, computer and the app. In the app I removed the car and am at the point where it wants to scan the QR code to continue. But on the computer I have the care in the garage and have accepted all of the terms and conditions.

My current state is, I've logged out of everything, and I've been at the dealership for 5 hours and now they are going to put it into a deep sleep for another hour or two. They said there were minor communication errors, but nothing major.

I'm not too confident at this point. I am an hour from home, and I would guess they will give me a loaner, or the x7 to drive home and wait on it to fix itself? This is not what I planned to do on a work day. I should have not taken possession of it until it was working.

Live and learn
Appreciate 0