Rating: 0.00
Photos - Click to enlarge
General Details
Year: 2009
Model: BMW 135i
Color: Sapphire Black Metallic
Transmission: 6MT
Interior seat/trim color: Black with Black / blue piano finish trim
Package Options: M Sport, Nav delete, warm weather package, pretty basic... Just the way I like it. If it had no sunroof, no power steering, no power seats, no power brakes ... I would be IN LOVE!
Exterior Modifications
ER FE WB wet carbon fiber kit, Seibon GTR hood with functional vents, blacked out side front fender markers.
Interior Modifications
Recaro Sportster Limited Edition Through Harold at HP Autosport. Shout out to Harold! Best customer service of any online supplier I have dealt with so far! BAR NONE!
Performance Modifications
Wheels/Tires:
APEX EC-7? 9.5X18 Square +22 F, +58 R. Michelin SS 275/35/18
Suspension: TCKline/ Swift/ Koni W/ HP Autosport M3 LCA conversion all M3 or better Bushings, Arms, F&R, Vorshlag Plates on top of front struts to keep the wheels in the right direction and Geometry!
Engine/Drivetrain Modifications:
ER Comp Dual Oil Coolers, Thermostat block off plate, Improved Racing remote Oil Thermostat 215 F degree. CSF Tri Pass Polished radiator, Vargas inlets / outlets, ER Charge PIPE, Jim's Diff's 3 disk Salisbury LSD W/ custom up and down ramps and 3:46 BMW Motor Sport final R&P, All parts in diff REM Polished, ER Comp FMIC. Synapse Sequential BOV to Atmosphere! Mishimoto Catch Can, -10 an lines for Oil Cooler and Thermostat. Mix of Steel Braided below and RED & BLUE speckled cloth covered with steel braids under the cloth on the top, GruppeM CF Cold Air Intake W/ ram air (never more than 10 F degrees higher than ambient). Motul V300 5w40 Oil changed every 2,500 mi. with Black Stone testing EACH time.
Exhaust: VRSF downpipes to Burke Race Exhaust
Future Planned Modifications
Coming: Half Roll Cage W/rear seat delete and harness bar. Three gauge Pod for ashtray by Mach Schnell. STACK gauges, and BMW Sport Steering Wheel. Possibly a black headliner and pillar conversion. So its all black, like it should be anyway!

Soon to have windows blacked out to the most I can get away with:-) Will have Carbon Fiber Trunk lid when funds allow.