Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda6s grand touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropic Artist View Post
Here is an average 4 star hotel price we paid per night (in USD):

Germany: $140
France: $120-$160
Spain: $100-$110

Average mpg I got was around 11-12 km/l which is around 26-28 mpg. This is with aggressive driving in sport mode in the mountains, coasting in comfort mode on highways at ~ 90mph and lots of city driving. I'd say 20/40/40 mountain/city/highway split. I think we got 30mpg on the highway when driving from Munich to Barcelona.
Nice, thanks for the info. How long did it take you from Munich to Barcelona? Did you take some detours (from Munich to Barcelona)?

Your pictures look beautiful, especially those from Spain! I hope you post some pictures from Barcelona. Your car also looks great, even though Mineral Grey is not my favorite color. Any comments about the car - how it drives, how it feels, etc.?

BTW, reading about this EDs seriously makes me want to do an ED when I order mine (in hopefully less than 2 years). I haven't been in Europe in 12 years (I'm originally from Eastern Europe) and specifically I've never been to Spain. I definitely want to visit Spain/Barcelona and that desire would perhaps convince me to order my car as ED (with the savings I can make a nice Euro vacation out of it)
Appreciate 0