icedragon
guardian of ice and snow
Rep
Drives: 128i, 325i

Garage List
06 325xi  [0.00]
Autism
OMG. What a crazy season!
In past seasons, of the two finalists, I usually thought there was a clear winner. However, this season, I thought they were both equally-qualified. Here's my insight into Randall vs. Rebecca.

I think Randall is smart and clever, but Rebecca is genuine and loyal.

Case 1: Life challenges

Randall lost his grandma. But was this a significant life obstacle? I don't think Randall really cared about his grandma. Firstly, she lived in a senior's home, so he probably only saw her once a month? Secondly, when Trump asked if he wanted to leave the competition, Randall, without hesitation, said he wanted to stay. If it was my grandma, I would have said, "Sorry, Mr. Trump, but my grandma is more important than money" and left. I think Randall just used his grandma's death to seek sympathy.

On the other hand, Rebecca broke her leg. If you've broken your leg before, you know it hurts like hell and it's a pain to move around. But Rebecca, with her one leg, stayed in the game and made it to the finals.

Case 2: Leadership vs. Teamwork

With 3 wins as project manager, Randall was a great leader. But when he was just a team member, he was useless. In episode where they had to promote a singer and write a song, Rebecca led Randall and Clay. Randall made a horrible poster of the singer, with a horrible photo and the wrong date! Was he trying to sabotage Rebecca?

With only 1 win as project manager, Rebecca was an okay leader. But she made up for it by being a great team member. In the Star Wars episode, when Marshawn backed down from her presentation role, Rebecca stepped up and took the role. In the episode where they had to get people to call in for free perfume samples, Randall led Rebecca. However, Rebecca was the one that told Randall to buy the microphones and, thus, fouled Alla's plans.

Case 3: Genuine

In the final task, Randall promoted the Autism charity but I don't think he really believed in helping those children. In his many years in business, Randall has not helped any charity.

In the final task, Rebecca was helping Pediatric Aids charity and I think she truly believed in helping those children. Since she was 15, she's been helping with her local charity (forgot the name). Unlike Randall, she genuinely cars cares about children and must've helped thousands over the years.

Case 4: Loyalty and Respect

Before the final boardroom, Randall claimed he respected Rebecca. But in the final boardroom, he kept insulting her. After he got hired, Trump asked him what he thought of Rebecca. Randall ranted about how amazing Rebecca was. Then when Trump asked Randall if he should hire Rebecca, Randall wanted to hog the spotlight so he said no.

When Rebecca broker her leg, all the women were too selfish to help her. Only Toral took her to the hospital. That's why in the following boardroom session, Rebecca maintained her loyalty and did not bring in Toral. How could she fire the only person there that took her to the hospital? Before the final boardroom, Rebecca claimed she respected Randall. And she was true to her word. In the final boardroom, she didn't insult Randall, she only highlighted her attributes.

Conclusion:

I think Rebecca was the more genuine, loyal candidate who would have helped better the Trump organization and other local New York charities.
Appreciate 0