01-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #86
E90Company
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmes011 View Post
to start, not a fan of the wheels just because i just feel they are a little ehhh, just nothing special. second that front lip looks bad from any angle other than straight on. then hmm lets see the spoiler is ok i guess but in general i think spoilers are kinda ugly. But the biggest thing i really think looks bad are those brake decals....come dude. lol. But mechanically I approve, except VRSF parts scare me because of the cheapness which makes me feel like its not quality or that it won't stay quality over time.
Can't agree more with this statement. Would never put that China stuff on my car, it's just much more worth it to spend more and get quality to begin with (Ex New, OEM, name brand stuff)

Cool build nonetheless. I don't know why I skipped this thread. Only thing I would have done differently is not have gotten that rep/crt/whatever spoiler on that back, it looks kind of cheap. That and the caliper stickers as well as the plastidipped parts need to go. Also, sell your used tracked coils and buy new V2's or 3's. Damper adjustment is important. Also, I would do something about the CF stickers/vinyl/sheet you put on the interior trim. Matte CF looks so fake.

Last edited by E90Company; 01-12-2013 at 02:16 PM..
Appreciate 0