View Single Post
      04-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #17
faou4rm
Private
Rep
Drives: '12 e92 335 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
I'm pretty sure that that's exactly what he's asking himself, hence him being upset.

OP: Have you met these friends of hers? Knowing them can make it a lot easier to swallow her being around them all the time, and you might not get left at home anymore.
Instead of writing a lot more than what i already have in the first few posts, i figured i'd give out more information about myself as the thread goes on..

I met my current gf when i was 18 and she's 4.5 years older than me (transfer double major student) and we started off living together. It's been about 3.5 years since we've been living together.

I met her bestfriends since the beginning and i get along with them but we are js different. Her friends are a lot older but always find the need to drink and party whenever they hangout. My friends and i occasionally drink but not every single weekend. I got tired of going with my gf every time, and decided to js let her hangout with them. Nomatter what i do, the idea of her hangingout at night while socially drinking with guys does NOT escape my mind until she COMES back home to my house.

Yeah i do trust her a whole lot, and her bestfriends ENOUGH but i get bothered and i don't know what to do about it. I've tried to tell her that i'm fine with her having lunch with guys etc but that's js not the way they're accustomed to hangingout. She still needs to social/party life and it frustrates her to see how much it bothers me.

I've tried to change and be more loose. It aggravated me for a few days when i was at a club with all her friends and different random guys kept trying to dance with her when i was js drinking at the booth. I understand that they're guys and they go to clubs mainly for girls. My gf did the right thing and shoved them away but i couldn't help but to think that SHE put herself in that position to be touched and grabbed by guys.

Yeah she's the girl that i picked and she js happens to love partying and having a good time, but i js can't seem to ever be tolerant enough. We both make sacrifices and tried to change for each other but it's proven to be very difficult here and there...
Appreciate 0