08-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #71
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by M54ccibo View Post
M5 vs. M4. I've always been in the M5 camp, primarily due to the heritage. When I could finally afford a BMW I couldn't get over the "3er feel" in the E9x M3. Sure, DCT and engine are freaking phenomenal The part of me that wanted a BMW also wanted some luxury.

Now, that I have been bitten by the track bug if I had to have one car, to serve as a DD and monthly track-day usage I would absolutely sell the F10 M5 and get E92 M3. But, since the M4 is going to be out shortly I am very interested in this car and see how it stacks against the E92. How light will it be? How is the tq being delivered? Would there be a small step up in creature comforts? How about the steering?

Count me in the group that will potentially be "down grading", but I don't see it that way. Pick the right tool for the job. Monster straight line speed with all of the lux items and occasion track fun == M5. Frequent track usage and a more driver's oriented focus in exchange for lux == M3/4.
Well said sir ...........Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0