09-26-2013, 08:17 AM   #40
coolcobramatt
I like turtles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is Lemans Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
I meant a good IRS system. The prior cobra IRS systems were horrible. Having drove and owned numerous mustangs old and new the solid rear really makes the mustang more of a muscle car. The Boss 302 is better but the read end is to unsettled in bump corners. This is advantage the Camaro has on the mustang the 1LE can out handle the Boss easily.
I agree on the IRS but disagree on the SS, I believe it's a tossup and comes down to driver ability. The upcoming Z28 will outhandle it but it's not yet out and it costs twice as much. Now Bumblebee is a badass no matter which way we look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp4cheddar View Post
Really??

Interesting...I'd love to hear some insight as to why?

I know the M3 lacks torque but it's a monster of a car...very curious to hear your thoughts on all the cars...

Congrats on the car. I test drove a 5.0 a few months back...sounded insane but I couldn't really see myself in one. Yours looks great!
I had an E46 M3, not the V8 version. It was extremely nice too but head to head with the twin turbo no comparison. Smoother acceleration, quicker IMO, and the ride was much better. I also had verts so the soft top was no match for the hardtop vert. Surprisingly for a DD, the 325ci (an 02) was almost perfect. Great looks, great gas mileage, comfortable, not quick but it was enough for daily commuting.

I don't base my decisions strictly off performance, livability means alot to me too. I've had 625 rwhp Cobras, way too much for the street, so going fast is secondary to me now. As a daily driver, I couldn't have been happier with the 335i. I hope to own another one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
The 600hp naturally aspirated v8 is the big rumormill item I'm interested in.

Even if they put that motor into the existing car that would be amazing.
Put a 600 hp motor in most any car and it will be amazing lol.

Last edited by coolcobramatt; 09-26-2013 at 08:27 AM..
Appreciate 0