View Single Post
      12-17-2013, 08:45 AM   #15
alexmtl_135i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 C63 Coupe P31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejm3 View Post
I'm guessing if they are giving $15k rebates this car is not as in demand as the 1M.
They don't give rebates like that on cars that are flying off the shelves.
Those are 2013, standard C63. The 2014 C63 is the 507 edition, that's the one that's rare and out of production already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkdog View Post
It's not about the money is it?
My father gave up a 1957 T bird that he had ordered when my mom voiced the words "I'm pregnant" - they bought a 1957 VW and then I was born.

On his deathbed, he regretted never having taken one of the gazillion chances to buy one before they priced out of control. He left me 10 times the amount a bird would have cost him but never bought one himself. I bought my 1-series, bought my wife the car she wanted, and paid off our house...

Get the car you want. No one can tell you what to waste or what not to waste - I don't know what is in your bank account or how big a chunk $5K is, drive what you want.

I spend roughly 10% of my waking hours behind the wheel - it's worth it to me to drive what I want.
100% agree on this. Now is the time I can enjoy being able to afford one... When I'll have kids I'll forget about the power, or take an Audi S4 or something

The dealer gave me an interesting offer. Now I have to sleep on it a couple times and make my decision..
Appreciate 0