View Single Post
      08-20-2014, 10:50 AM   #3
PJGP13
United_States
Rep
Drives: waiting for '15 228xi M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by notime
I have the BMW all natural car wash soap and natural Wax.
The BMW soap isn't foamy/sudsy it's more like the P21 car wash soap- it only suds when you spray fill the bucket. I'm using the BMW soap with a Griots micro-fiber wash pad and on the lower parts a Zymol large yellow sponge. I like the results and the mild make-up of the product. You can feel the surfactant in the water opposed to seeing lots of suds.

I've only used the Natural BMW wax on the top surfaces and some spots on the side. I apply with Zymol non-silicon blue applicator pads and buff out with a Griots 100% cotton towel ( I just ordered Zymol micro-fiber towels for buffing out ) The BMW wax is very creamy but dries quick and I needed Spray Wax (Lucas) to buff out. I do believe when I get the Zymol micro-fiber towel buffing out the wax may be easier.
Additionally I think my paint surface was a bit too warm for the wax - next time I'll use 100% shade.

I'm happy with the products, I've moved away from aggressive chemicals for now.

BTW using Pocket Hose Ultra and like it

My car is Mineral White, I've debated between liquid and paste wax. I was going to use Zymol paste - but I think liquid has less chance of getting tiny debris in it.
Great!
Can you rated against the previous products you used for comparison?
Appreciate 0