View Single Post
      12-25-2007, 09:12 AM   #14
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management
Major
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management's Avatar
Rep
Drives: 2012 Abarth 500

with just the Attache you will be running mid-high 12's at 110+mph on pump gas and street tires and 113+mph on race gas(96+ octane), this performance will put you squarely with very well tuned and modified(turboback exhaust-intercooled-tuned) K03 cars. Anthony's(spartan) 2000 S4 held the KO3 record for about 5 years 12.4@113mph but he had a ton of mods that we custom designed for his car as well as a bunch of AWE parts-FMIC/ramair/turboback/GIAC X chip, many of those parts wound up on Marc's stripped Nogaro S4 mentioned earlier in the thread

Now onto K04's my old S4 was the worlds first in the 11's and the first over 120mph trap speed. these times were run about 2+ years before anyone else caught up, but those performance figures high 11's at 120+mph are standard now for a well running KO4 car. for the 335i to run those times it will definitely need intercooler,intake,downpipes, custom tune, very good drag radials or slicks and a good driver. I plan on doing just this in the next month or so just waiting on the Riss Racing downpipes as we have designed the rest of the parts at Helix(FMIC-Intake-and we'll custom tune), once this simple bolt on upgrade path is completed I will bring my car to the next level (Improved turbocharging system) and I can assure you it won't take 6+ years to gain stage 3+/Garrett S4 performance levels on the 335i.
Appreciate 0