View Single Post
      10-27-2015, 07:25 PM   #20
boss2k
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephiska View Post
He did activate it but you need to press the SOS button now to confirm your details and finish the setup process. It's not fully activated until you do.
I ran into big issues trying to test the system when i hit the SOS button, the cust representative told me they are not receiving signals and i should try again and thats where the system kind of froze saying transmitting data and nothing in I-drive worked for 30 mins. I rushed to the dealer and called BMW assist where they told me my CA needs to fill up the ESA form and he did it again and they enrolled me online and asked me to test after 24 hrs again using SOS button.

For those that used SOS button how long does it take for the SOS call to get terminated at the car when the cust representative hangs up the call, i got worried when the system was hanging for 30 mins , also my phone was connected thru bluetooth and it did not work , i could not place calls or receive calls from the phone and had to restart my phone to work without the bluetooth.