12-10-2015, 10:43 AM   #11
Adcampo
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kossos View Post
Good to know. My dealer swapped an allocation from another dealer so my process started with a production number at statues 112. Not really sure how long it was sitting at 112 but I'm expecting it to sit there at least another month.

We're going on vacation the middle of March so I'm trying to speculate if I'll get the car before then. The dealer will only speak vaguely as I'm sure they don't want to over promise.

This has already become the longest wait of my life and it hasn't even been a week.
There are better experts on here than me on this subject, but it's all about the allocation and production week. I believe if you're in status 112, they should be able to give you a production week, but I certainly could be wrong.

I hear you about the waiting. Calling BMW Genius every day, buying mods and adding to my order seemed to help some... But it's an expensive way to pass the time. I've been waiting since early October and my car is scheduled for delivery on 1/22 at PCD. It was scheduled for production week 48, but it finished a few days early and I expect it will arrive at the PCD a month before I'm scheduled to pick it up.

I hope getting the car exceeds my expectations and anticipation.
Appreciate 0