12-31-2015, 09:12 PM   #227
Vigilante375
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW 6M 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPerformance211 View Post
I didn't start the thread. If you had any reading comprehension ability, you'd see the sports car analogy came in during the discussion about visibility. I'll compare the M4 all day long with the Camaro if you so desire. Handling, feel, looks, braking, build quality, etc. all fall the way of the M4. And it should given the difference in price points. I am fortunate enough to not have to worry about settling for a Camaro or Mustang over the likes of an M4, C63, RS5, etc.

I can't stand the styling of GM cars.....I wouldn't care if they had a GT type car that competed with the M4 that ran 0-100 in 5 seconds or the Ring in 7:00 flat....I simply wouldn't have any interest in buying their product. It's chincy and gaudy looking.

Sorry I stopped reading after the GTO comment

your GTO or my M4..........hmmm, which is better
Obviously you're not a car guy or car enthusiast. You're a badge holder. If you can't read well either, then you don't understand how a 2016 camaro SS handles the road. The M4 will be fighting to keep it off its ass or struggling to keep up with it on a road course. Even last year's Z 28 or ZL1 will give a new M4 a run for its money.

I'm fortunate enough to not have to settle for a Camaro or Mustang either but why pay more when there's something that catches my eye better at a lower price? You badge holder, fan boi's give me a good laugh all the time.

By the way, if you're continuing on with the discussion of sports car vs luxury car then it's like you started it.

Go ahead and laugh at the old Goats interior but until you've say in it then you have no idea how that 2006 feels compared to a M4. Which by the way, you're M4 interior is just like my 1 series interior or a 3 series or 5 series or 7 series, just a bit different layout. Sometimes the simple things are all that people want and that's what the GTO had for me.
Appreciate 0