EfEightyM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
I was thinking the same thing. "Admitting to having a Nissan key in your pocket". Yeah i would. It says GTR on it and destroys cars over £200k. I C4S would have trouble with a 435i. Lol. Either go Porsche Turbo or go elsewhere. My C4S was junk and felt like an overpriced 330i.

The C2 and C4S to me does nothing great.
Its fast but only as quick as an M cars baby brother
Its ok at handling but nowhere near an Mx5

So in turn what is it. Its a posers car for the guys that could afford GT or TT. Sorry.
not all cars are built for speed, nor do the buyers want them. I have family that has a 997 turbo and Panamera gts and should absolutely have gotten the c4s or Pan 4s.... ( if i didn't convince them into the faster one ) Look at porsche's website.... they have 10-20 options almost for each model... even if money is no option some people will be picking the C4s over the turbo... it actually sounds much better too...

I am a huge porsche fan along with M3 fan. I am sticking with the M Cars now for practicality but they have no comparison to Porsche.
Plus 1. Anyone who thinks a c4s would have trouble with a 435 know nothing. A c4S crushes anything bmw on a track and still is quite fast in a straight. It takes an m4 GTS on cup tires to beat the current carrera S on street tires at the ring, enough said.
Appreciate 0