View Single Post
      01-05-2016, 05:02 AM   #88
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPerformance211 View Post
Stock GT4 sounds like a Camary huh? Seriously man, how in the hell do you expect anyone to take you serioulsy with a comment like that?
Show me where I said GT4 lol I said 911s in general sound terrible. That is literally the best sounding Porsche I've ever heard in that clip you just put up but was the OP talking about that car? no lol hes talking about a 911 4s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blipit_ View Post
The guy thinks a V6 sounds like a flat 6. He lost all credibility right there. I am not a GTR hater like some in this thread, but when did the GTR become gods gift to exhaust notes. Honestly it is way down on list. I don't even think about it when someone asked what are your favorite exhaust notes.

Sure does sound like a camry.
lol GTR is far from perfect on exhaust, and honestly 90% of them sound the same, which is why I went a different route with dumps, and cutouts etc. so it didn't sound like the typical GTR. They defiantly sound better than almost all 911s lmao its funny you pull 1 clip from Dubai, and the other guy brings up a completely different model. That kinda just proves the point lmao.

This is your run of the mill 4s exhaust and on sport mode with a few little burbles lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine F31 View Post
Looks are subjective of course, but I 100% agree with you on this.
Same with sound some guys will swear they hear the second coming of a street legal F1 car lol. No ability to objectively criticize something . That's the beauty of it though you see who is blindly loyal and who isn't.

Compared to the 1of1 fire shooting dubai exhaust that probably has more work then the video lets on lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dds007 View Post
Yes yes, you will one day understand when you grow up that it's not all about the power. It's about creature comforts, the drive itself and how much the car speaks to you as a whole.

Any Porsche guy can obviously afford a gt-r and do the mods...but vice versa? Maybe. I don't doubt at all there are 1500 hp gt-rs out there, but for different folks, different strokes. I much prefer the interior refinement on any German car over a Nissan.

When you get a little older, you will understand this. Until then, nice car, we should race! You in Texas?
I'll be out there for Texas 2k. You should head over and ride in some of those GTRs with 1200,1300, 1600hp and you'll see they are plenty comfortable for that level of power and easily kept tame until you need the power [although sometimes when trying to merge between a civic, and mini van you get a little more power than you ask for but by and large easily kept tame]. But yes its certainly not a fun car to drive if you're looking for refinement. Literally a nice enough speaker system to justify almost 6figures, a nav screen with some cool monitoring features, and heated seats. so its far from perfect or anything impressive technology wise.

Last edited by M5Rlz; 01-05-2016 at 05:32 AM..
Appreciate 0