01-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #26
OverDrive
CHEAT TO WIN!!
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 718 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkilla View Post
lol you are prob gunna change your point a veiw a bit in like a year but definitly right though... the 335i has alot of power and alot of modding potential. but im just a power hungry beast and want more and LSD.. LSD is definitly on my wish list, definitly up there
Yes. I will change my mind very soon, i have no doubt about it, but since its a first car, i wouldn't wanna get an M3 as a first car and learn prformance driving with it. I'd rather learn the proper way of performance driving and get used to BMW's manual tranny then get the M3 and have ll the fun...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92OMG View Post
I agree cuz that was my original plan why get a extreme sports car when uve got a sports car thats good enouph till you can buy your own car for you to enjoy when your older and have that satisfaction its frustrating lol
right on! so just get the 335 and mod it and have fun, and also, as some one else already mentioned, non of the girls know the difference between an M3 and a 335, so ur set from that point of view
good luck on your purchase and i hope you make the right choice so you don't regret it.