Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirenarora
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
No shame whatsoever. Funny thing is who was driving. I was expecting either a teen who didn't know any better or some late 20, early 30 something douche... Instead I find a 50 someone woman driving. Didn't look like she had any interest in cars at all, wasn't driving like a jerk and didn't bat an eye when I passed her like she had no idea she wasn't driving an M4...
I seriously wanted to simply ask 'why?'
[IMG][/IMG]
Same thing happened to me. I got busted while taking a pic. Woman said her hubby bought her a M5. May be hubbies just lie lol
That might be the funniest post in this thread... Guess the husband is overcompensating for something.

Did you let her know she got played??
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0