View Single Post
      07-07-2005, 10:53 PM   #2
CC 330i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 330i SG/Blk/Alum

Quote:
Originally Posted by allxmyxlovin
Hey everyone, I just found this site. I'm in the Toronto area and i just visited my dealer today. I am going to order a 330xi which is part of september production i believe. My salesman keeps telling me that comfort access won't be available for my car when i order it. He went as far to say that it may take 2 years. I told him that the U.S. brochure says it will be available for september production but he said it's not true. Can anyone please confirm or deny this? Has anyone been told that it will be available for sure for september production? I wonder if it is just canada that is not getting it...however that wouldn't make any sense. . I also heard today that wood trim will not be available. I wanted the beige interior, but with wood, not titanium. Any help would be appreciated. BTW this is a great forum.
There have been shortages of burl walnut trim, but I thought this was getting under control. The shortage was delaying production by 6 weeks or so.

As far as Comfort Access not being available in September, your dealer may know more than me, but it sounds to me if he is saying not for 2 years, he just wants you to buy a car now and not wait until September.

If you don't really care about C.A., buy now. If you must have it, wait until September, and if it still isn't available, reassess how important it is to you then.
Appreciate 0