View Single Post
      07-14-2016, 02:03 PM   #10
2msport
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 228 MT

It's funny people don't think Apple is innovative. How many I/Os have they retired and replaced with better ones. They made Retina (high resolution) screens extremely every day. Touch ID (bio finger print scanning); they did right and every one else followed after failing for years. How about the design of the modern laptop that almost every company copies. Many copies of their iPhones. SSDs and PCIe. And the biggest one of all in my mind, which no one ever talks about. Is their design process and architecture of their boards and chips. People don't know because you have to dig deep but the things they have done over the last few years with their mobile CPUs and the like are just amazing. Yes they buy all these parts from other companies but it's the specs they are built to and how they are implemented. How does an iPhone have faster benchmarks with half the cpu power and the same battery life with near half the mAhs? Efficiency.

I like Android & Sammy too incase you were wondering. They do great things. Why do people have to pick sides, just give credit when it's due.
Appreciate 0