08-30-2016, 02:24 PM   #35
ChuckAWDM2
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
You're clearly delusional and stuck on Dinan, when the sport tune is the EXACT SAME THING as BMS stage 1. Screwing up the car how? Do you even understand what your Dinan sport or the BMS or jb4 or any flash tune does/consists of?

Dinans reputation? Are you kidding me? You're like this 14th person on this forum thats right 14th because their sales on here's shit, (they're lucky to sell 2 dozen dinatronics) that is arguing the same point based off of warranty retention because backed into a corner you have no valid point or intellectual tuning experience vs EVERYONE else and every single time you (Dinan) guys say well I have a warranty and you don't. No you're dead wrong in modded to the teeth and I still have my warranty. Dinan left by the way. You're so stuck on e36 and 1996 get a clue.

Dinan refuses warranty claims and you're to thick to even ask why or who did that happen to because you're so stuck on justifying your purchase. Fine your money whatever spend it how you see fit. but you clearly have no idea all your comments show it.

But yeah we all on here have zero clue and our mods are cheap shit.
try searching for jb4 problems and let me know how that's working for people