View Single Post
      07-11-2005, 09:31 AM   #10
George Chronis
Private
Rep
Drives: 330i 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman
Hey George, I am a little confused. Didn't you have the window sticker that details the VIN and all the features of the car when you bought the car? I believe even if you did not get the original sticker, all dealers are supposed to disclose everything before selling..

Either way, if you have logic 7 that allows you to select "Concert Hall' or "Theater" settings, you have premium sound package . Excerpt from official BMW USA website:

Premium Sound System

Logic7 Surround Sound anti-theft AM/FM stereo CD/MP3* player audio system provides outstanding sound with 13 speakers and the adjustable surround sound function to create a luxurious soundscape all around you. The central concept, which uses subwoofers with door sill connection, makes for an authentic bass sound.

The 6 Disc CD changer is an extra option
Seems like it is what I have. The sticker was not on (or in) the car. Dealer gave me a quote, which was well below the quote on the web, and he said it also has "some" options. This is not a BMW dealer, just a local car dealer, who buys and sells expensive cars. I'm taking my chances a bit with the 500 miles it had on it (which I'm sure are rip-me-apart-while-testing miles), but I'm counting on the warranty.