04-25-2017, 07:57 PM   #16
feuer
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFactory View Post
What exactly have we handled poorly here? Everything you have said in your post, you've misunderstood what I said in my post, as I didn't mean any of what you said.

Rather than arguing about it (as that gets no where), why don't YOU tell ME exactly what it is you want me to say?

I already replied to the OP saying that we are willing to work something out. So what else do you require me to say in this thread? To make it easier for you to understand my replies, put it in bullet points to make it easier for me to answer you
1-why advertised 100% fully rebuild doesn't include bearings? Why was that omitted from the product description.
2-BMW doesn't sell the bearings seperately but sell the whole pumpkin but you can replace the bearings for extra $300. How?
3-bearings are hard to come by or not available as previously stated? You go back and forth. Which one is true?
4-since bearings are available for other makes and you are replacing them why BMW LSD on avarage cost more even without bearings replacement?
5-how all of this is linked with M-factory group sales? Why you can't have sale if diff come with new bearings? You said it will be bye bye to those sale. Doesn't add up.
6-how is OP issue a specific market issue and not M-factory issue? If I'm for 3rd world county should I expect equally poor service and product?
7-why do you deflect and blame this on the supplier? Is your product and profit.
8-you say costumer black mailed you and ask to stop writing about the issue on US based threads. Why? Are diffs different for AU and US?
9-Was if of fear it will hurt sales on your biggest market? If so! You should have given this customer what he wanted. He was going to start a very different thread.
10-lastly (I think 10 is enough, yes?) why and how you conclude that I don't understand your replies? I do! Very well. In fact I think the oposite applies.
Appreciate 0