07-04-2017, 03:06 PM   #569
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
So, the TDF is essentially over for me, unless the decision to eject Sagan is appealed and reversed. Though i doubt there is a possibly of that. UCI would have to agree that they made a snap judgement and were wrong for that to happen. Not because Sagan is gone, but i just can't get behind the decision.

It's my opinion, after watching several angles frame by frame, that Sagan's elbow didn't move until Cav was already on the way down. Further, i believe Cav's left hood is what forced Sagan's elbow outward.

I despise that governing bodies feel the need to appease the masses instantly. Take a little time, look at everything in depth, talk to BOTH riders separately and together, THEN make a decision.

I haven't got a dog in the fight, but it's bullshit decision in my opinion.
Ohhhh...C'mon my friend ! That's BS !
This is not rugby my friend , this is a sprint in + 60 km/u...
Sagan pushed first with his elbow and and a fraction of a sec.later he pushed even with his shoulder to get more force out his arm !
He actually made *2 movements* with his arm , and he went off his line !

From today on...For me personal Sagan is a Slovakian gangster on a bike !

You know I rode in the Belgian competition , and I rode countless sprints . In a sprint you can hear and feel who is behind you and who is next to you ..
Sagan knew Cavendish came along and his elbow and shoulder were intentional !
Talk to both riders ? Where ? In the hospital ?
Cavs season is over and out...

I *HAD* respect for Sagan . But now , from what I saw today ? Not anymore !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 07-04-2017 at 03:23 PM..
Appreciate 0