Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 FBO 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbrr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3turbo View Post
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs lower the car 1.2" front and rear while Swift springs lower it 1" front and rear but which once will be more daily comfortable for daily use as for shocks I prefer the Koni s but will see what i will go for
I have the Eibachs as part of the Bilstein B12 kit, I can tell you the car is not 1.2" lower. Based on pictures (do some searches to see), the Swift Spec R springs are a bit lower. The comfort level in my opinion more dependent on the shock choices versus the spring mostly (especially if the spring rates are very similar). Koni FSD shocks are meant to provide good comfort on the road, however they are not meant to run with lowering springs - double check with Koni on that in case they can be used with a lower spring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asbrr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3turbo View Post
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs lower the car 1.2" front and rear while Swift springs lower it 1" front and rear but which once will be more daily comfortable for daily use as for shocks I prefer the Koni s but will see what i will go for
I have the Eibachs as part of the Bilstein B12 kit, I can tell you the car is not 1.2" lower. Based on pictures (do some searches to see), the Swift Spec R springs are a bit lower. The comfort level in my opinion more dependent on the shock choices versus the spring mostly (especially if the spring rates are very similar). Koni FSD shocks are meant to provide good comfort on the road, however they are not meant to run with lowering springs - double check with Koni on that in case they can be used with a lower spring.
Comfort wise which kit of those 2 will be more comfortable?
Appreciate 1