View Single Post
      11-20-2018, 02:20 PM   #21
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayers1997 View Post
it was super tolerable when I got the F80. Then I trashed my clutch because I was making way too much torque, and had to upgrade it. the new clutch is not very suitable for dailying, it hates first unless you're launching, and the flywheel chatter is the loudest I've experienced in any car
Hey man, sorry this happened. It's not your fault and I hope the dealership makes it right. Don't let negativity on the forums get to you. Not everyone is into cosmetic mods so some just don't get it.

Anyway, I have a light flywheel and heavy duty clutch on my 911 and it took a while to get used to. There's definitely going to always be chatter but you'll get used to the clutch take up.

I know the feeling of not wanting to drive the car as much, but you'll get over it and have fun again.

I would NOT make any rash moves with your car. You're going to take a bath financially if you trade it now. Just wait for the dealer to get back to you and try not to care about what people think in the meantime.

It's still your same car just has some marks that are probably more glaring in your eyes than anyone else's.
Appreciate 2
Srac82.00
Scoots22.50