Thread: Bimmertech AMP
View Single Post
      02-16-2019, 07:28 AM   #14
Jmhai328i
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i Sportline RWD

I'm glad it worked out for you both, but if you would have responded to my much earlier messages in a timely manner I would have bought it sooner. I asked for pics cause your description was vague and did not give the spec of which Amp you were selling then took days to respond. I get the info requested asked a few questions to confirm the use of the item and then offered to purchase. Then this individual (as example) steps in front of me (supposedly by PM) while we are talking and says I will buy and you don't even bat an eye to take his money and not even bother to tell me you sold to the person who just bumped in front of me that you are selling to him. No, he has to turn around and tell me you sold it to him. Usually when selling thru a forum or message board the first person responds with interest then others later will express there interest and be next in line. Maybe you both could work on your forum and internet etiquette.