View Single Post
      02-16-2019, 03:00 PM   #15
roc342
United_States
Rep
Drives: F34 328i sport line 2015'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmhai328i View Post
I'm glad it worked out for you both, but if you would have responded to my much earlier messages in a timely manner I would have bought it sooner. I asked for pics cause your description was vague and did not give the spec of which Amp you were selling then took days to respond. I get the info requested asked a few questions to confirm the use of the item and then offered to purchase. Then this individual (as example) steps in front of me (supposedly by PM) while we are talking and says I will buy and you don't even bat an eye to take his money and not even bother to tell me you sold to the person who just bumped in front of me that you are selling to him. No, he has to turn around and tell me you sold it to him. Usually when selling thru a forum or message board the first person responds with interest then others later will express there interest and be next in line. Maybe you both could work on your forum and internet etiquette.
O you Big MAD, but seriously its an pp82dsp, i thought its was an 86, no biggie as its still way better then stock . And I PMed and sent money as requested. no pics need for me as I know it could only be two models and I would be protected by Paypal if its was DOA. So I TACTICALLY wasn't wasting his time buy beating around the bush. other threads i asked questions and if someone sent money before me I would understand if he sold it. And you assume because your first because you posted on a public thread first, But when did you PM him. Just chill with the shade bro. and be happy there will be another one. I just said Loved it so people know he is a good seller.
Appreciate 0