Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
All in all this is a great outcome. How fast were you going at the time? To me it seems like the car tipped a bit on the asphalt since just the outside is torn to shreds. Plus that scuff goes well down the sidewall too.

Did you try to countersteer at all? In some cases it can help you recover after the first 360, but it all depends on the situation. Typically both feet in is the best thing to do, so don't beat yourself up over this. Lesson learned the car is fine. Rest is just rubber. Well done!
Based on the M Lap Timer, I entered around 90...yeah, trying to look on the bright side that it's only a tire (or two)...wish I was more prepared and had A) track wheels or B) extra tires

It all really happened fast but I believe I attempted to counter steer but it was a snap-spin...I've slid the car around...I've done skid pad (both wet and dry). I have experience with trying to control a sliding car....I have snow driving experience. This just seemed different...

But I guess it still irks me that I didn't get another chance at the corner that day...want to recover my confidence
And pride

It happens to everyone from what I can see.
Appreciate 1
lax01798.50