SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aswy6 View Post
oh wow, only 4 sessions in a day. Sounds pretty low, i was hoping for more than that, like 6 I am doing it through Hooked On Driving by the way
Trust me, if this is your first time, you will be exhausted at the end of the last session. I've never run with Hooked on Driving, so I don't know what their format is, but you have to realize that there probably be at least 60-80 cars and they don't let everyone on track at the same time. Run groups are usually split up by experience with 3-4 run groups, ranging from complete novice to advanced. Many times there are also classroom sessions between track sessions. Most clubs run this way.

I assume that you've read and viewed everything on this page: https://www.hookedondriving.com/first-timers

Appreciate 0