Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnysora View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnysora View Post
For an absolute zero drive off deal except for MSDs due for a 36 months lease, does that mean a total of 35 monthly payments only?

Thanks!
I don't believe so because no matter what, tax-license-registration has to be paid... There's no skirting taxes / registration...

Can you imagine how many people would not register their vehicles if we were trusted to do it once we get home? Lolol
Was quoted this way lol. I think they bundled those into the subsequent payments. The only thing due at signing is my 7 MSDs
The maxed out MSD's changes things completely... I'd have to look at the money factor / residuals for current month but I got mine during the fuck-you pricing they had back in the beginning of '18's and 19's so a year ago... Shit was brutal then...

Point is, my car had a sticker of 132k I believe and I apologize because it's been a year now so I don't remember the details but I got loyalty credit, some other rebates and discounts and my payments including taxes are lower than that screenshot you showed me... No MSD and I just did drive off - which was first payment, tax, license registration etc...

I'll try looking for my contract but truthfully you're better off just posting the exact specifics of your deal and there are people here who can math far better than I can lol...
Haha thanks!
Appreciate 0