06-17-2020, 03:58 AM   #6711
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
i think i should. the only thing stopping me is i dont want to miss. I have to see this chick every weekend, (albeit for a very short period) Could be awkward. but shes so godam hot, i honestly wanted her the moment i laid eyes on it.

I was thinking she would've texted by now, considering after she got my # she texted within about an hour.
Text her...LOL. She initiated first contact.

I remember when my wife and I went on our first date. By that point, I had been through every almost single woman in mine and all the surrounding towns that I had a "calloused" attitude about it all.

I have had dates where I drop the woman off...and get a text or call 30 minutes later. I'm thinking why are you calling, we just seen each other.

Well back to my wife....we went out and that was it. Honestly I got caught up in work and I didn't get back to her. I was always so used to them blowing my phone up. So about 4-5 days later...I call her and ask what's going on..I haven't heard from you.

She straight out told me that she had figured if I wanted to talk...I would call her and not the other way around. That piqued my interest even more.

Most women I dated were "clingy".....and I can't stand that. So that aspect of her was a big plus.