Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingInHot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
Here goes my setup
With Xpel XR black
Front 5%
All around others 20%
Pan. Roof nothing installed as air 90% was eliminating the sky lounge LED to almost unseeable.

Visibility is absolute perfection in both day and night and long highway trips, that is if you're used to tinted windows.
Firstly love the dark look that's how I do it as well.

Few questions:
1. What is on your windshield? ...20% also? ...if so that seems dark for a front. I typically do 45% on the windshield. What's the visibility out like specifically on the windshield?

2. Why XR Black and not XR Plus since they both carry 5% and 20%?

3. You brought up something I was wondering about. I typically tint my sunroofs but I also have the sky lounge and was worried about the same effect that the tint would eliminate the LEDs. You said "air 90%" was tried what is that? I'm assuming it's a very light 90% tint...and still it killed the LEDs...please confirm.

4. Do you have a closeup of the windshield. I'm curious what they cut the tint around. Cameras maybe?

Thanks!
Air 90 is a specific product from llumar. The spec sheet days its actually 84 vlt.

I'm actually going to try and install the air 80. There's is very little noticeable difference to the naked eye
Appreciate 0