LittleJoe
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 EQS 580 SUV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Blue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoe View Post
Notice the second row cup holder is covered in beautiful leather when optioning the Second-Row Captain's Chairs and Lavalina leather for EU bound orders. The Lavalina interior looks more premium IMO and befitting a $150K vehicle, and why BMW doesn't allow US buyers to option the Lavalina leather interiors? I wonder if a US buyer could order a XB7 for European delivery and get Lavalina leather? Probably not.

I think the XB7 in the video (at the start) is ALPINA Blue.
LOL, I was just about to post the same thing. Noticed it in the vid. I wonder if that's only with the Lavalina leather, though. I guess it stands to reason it would be. But maybe, just maybe, it's for all the XB7's. Hopes for the USA after all?
It doesn't look promising for US buyers of the XB7. I'm beginning to lose interest in buying one since it's much to similar to a normal X7. Other than the nice wheels and the badging you're basically buying an X7 for $30,000 extra. I know there is more to it than just exterior but BMW dropped the ball for potential US buyers as it should've been more premium than a regular X7. The Lavalina leather interior would've made that difference for me.
Appreciate 0