View Single Post
      07-14-2020, 08:58 PM   #6880
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
She said she didn't want to mix business and personal, and I am a client of hers. Yet she invites me to her house wearing PJs for a birthday dinner! I have some black satin PJs as a backup, which I could swap out the top for a white T quite easily. I don't think I could pull off the "here - you wear the top" thing.

I think the latter comment is right though - she's playing with me, because she knows she can.

Having been married for decades, I'm certainly know expert on current dating protocol, but I do know that boys will be boys and girls will be girls. If I were in your situation AND I wanted to take it to the next level, I would come right out and say I wanted a physical relationship and ask her if she wants one too. Her answer will be 1) It's about time you made a move and she will jump your bones, 2) You're my client and I could lose my job, and then she says screw it and jumps your bones, or 3) You're my client and I could lose my job and you respect that and cool it down and quit messing with each other's heads. All of these options are better than the game that's currently going on.
Appreciate 0