View Single Post
      05-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #22
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

I have opted for manual and cant wait ,My neighbour who works for chandlers bmw asked why not buy a 135i ,My reply is i told you i would vote with my feet after the last two chats about my rusty hubs ,Well fuck me i have seen the same on VAG golf R32 at local stealer .I will have to take the wheels off first week and paint them up before he spots it and explains that it happens to all cars.Any way i have made my point .

I have also found a genuine set of csl wheels with michelin pilot 2 with 7mm tread and he will deliver to me in person so no arguing about marks chips kerbing ect.I should be trying to save some money after buying the GTI ,and still having the mini cooper ,But if they are as mint and 7mm i will have them on my e90 .

There saems to be some confusion with whos car is whos at ours now a days. My wifes x5 and it was my mini and we swapped as she loved the mini i found the x5 to big and bought the e90 ,Now she said my bmw and its your mini so i have bought the Gti will it change again
Appreciate 0