View Single Post
      02-09-2021, 01:08 PM   #4
mitch57
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X7 xDrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroSux View Post
At the 30 day mark they were served papers for Lemon Law! I went through this back in 2013 with Toyota. That process was pure hell, them calling me a liar in court, it was ugly, but I did win. Not only a refund but damages for them not following the law.

I filed for a replacement not a refund because I love the car, but the X7 loaner is a basic unit if you can call the X7 "basic". Manager at dealer is "waiting" on an answer from corporate on my options. At 2 months I miss my X7.
Glad to see you took the Lemon Law path.

I also went through the Lemon Law issue on a Ford. However, that was back in the early 90s. The Ford dealer immediately did the buy back and put me in a new vehicle without actually going through the Lemon Law.

In your previous Lemon Law case I would have also sued them for damages as well as pain and suffering from having those sleazy Corporate Lawyers trying to lay blame on you.

I know what you mean about loving the X7. I've had mine for 14 months and haven't even been able to make my usual road trips. With that said, I still drive somewhere every day just to get out of the house. 21K on my X7 already and I haven't even made a road trip yet.

I also have a part on order for my X7 that's coming from Germany. I hope it doesn't wind up being months before I get the part. At least I have possession of my X7 and can still drive it while I'm waiting for the parts.

Good Luck with your case and I sincerely hope you get a new vehicle out of this mess.
Appreciate 0