JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Yeah, mid-20s.

Thanks, I know the stupid peer pressure is real. Even from family.

Last time I was dating, I would drink alcohol but have completely stopped since then. I've had a few comments here and there, saying I'm boring because I don't touch alcohol. I'd say they're the boring ones if that's their main source of fun.

So was just curious how things go for others now.

Saved money goes towards my sneaker collection instead lol
You just have to find the right one. Lot of mid-20 girls are still immature and not done their party years. Obviously there are some on the other end of the spectrum, but I'd say less likely to find or they're already taken. I'm around the same age, not sure how I would react if my fiance was sober. I don't think I would be too bothered, more so I'd be worried if she would hate me for drinking haha. Not an alcoholic by any means haha, but our friend group down here (even though they're late 20s/early 30s) enjoy having a drink or two during the weekends.

I'd just be upfront, if they even seem to have an issue with it as first I wouldn't continue the relationship as they most likely will continue that "you're not fun" comment and at some point it could be the downfall or a least a difficult point of said relationship. That might be a more harsh view point, but I think there needs to be some sort of understanding there.
Appreciate 1
swagon13572.00