Thread: Full e85
View Single Post
      06-13-2021, 03:55 AM   #81
gster335
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
You will definitely blow your fuel pumps running full e85 if you don't upgrade them. I'd say you're already testing your luck running 4 gallons. I've spoken to MHD about this too, and they recommend just ~1 gallon on stock FPs. Not sure why others are getting a different answer.

Hey everyone just wanted to provide some data hopefully we can keep this thread going x)
Ive been running full e85, from the pump, on my 2015 335i ewg n55 and so far so good since 2019 on all stock fuel system with MHD stage 2 e85 ots tune. Absolutely no problem, just 5k - 7.5k engine oil replacement intervals as a upgraded maintenance if you will. Running all FBO's, and stock all season tires on the 400m's. Car is solid with the anti-lag tune out now by MHD. Did 8hp45z oil and filter replacement all OEM. Absolutely solid shifts, car totally changed and deserved some fresh 8hp fluid but I feel like I need some tightening up with fresh mounts.. 75k miles is not a little anyway.. Maybe time for racing mounts? Also planning on ethanol sensor and E20 tune. Any mixing i want to make sure im mixing exactly so that sensoe is a must IPO... Some feedback from others would help.as im.sure lots of us are running OTS tunes.. For stage 2 full e85 it runs like a champ but very lightly rough 1 second startups may be due to stock hpfp... Was considering b58tu hpd6 hpfp retrofit as best hpfp upgrade as it is oem and high flow with full connectivity and it is BOSCH.. Any thoughts would appreciate feedback!

Cheers
Appreciate 0