View Single Post
      07-06-2021, 08:06 AM   #527
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
He couldn't pass Lando until McLaren decided to let the Mercedes by.
But that's not the data I'm talking about. HAM passed NOR in lap20 or so, way before the pitstop. The data what I'm talking about is after the pitstop where he apparently couldn't profit from new tyres the way most other cars could.

What does stroke with the data are the 3 fastest laps HAM put down. Those are lap 55, 56 and 57.
In 54 NOR passed HAM afaik.
This means he got a toe from it I guess as lap 58 was again in HAM average cloud of laps.
It can't be that he was blocking NOR all the time that may have cost him time because BOT passed HAM in 52, so it was BOT that was blocking NOR.

So I think HAMs car was not running so good on the white tyres compared to the other cars and it was a setup issue. (and not aero damage from the curb)
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 07-06-2021 at 08:24 AM..
Appreciate 1