View Single Post
      08-05-2021, 04:36 AM   #9
bbs47
Georgia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by technician117 View Post
No worries, wanted to clean the MAF sensors on the cold air intake they were pretty oily due to faulty PCV. Today I got the P0175 code, not sure what tf is wrong with this car, most likely I am going to leave it to a mechanic and tell him to fix whatever is wrong, don't have the nerves to pursue more DIY troubleshoots...
If the MAF's were actually oily looking, a MAF cleaner will usually not be a good fix. You might want to replace them. How many miles on primary O2 sensors? Those are cheap and easy to change and do affect how the engine will run.

P0175 I think is a lean code. MAF's, primary O2's, and vacuum leaks can cause the code (among other reasons). Are you certain the vac line to the mufflers is connected or plugged off?[/QUOTE]

I have investigated and found a leak coming from the fuel tank ventilation which is located underneath the rear right wheel arch. No other leaks from anywhere. MAF's have normal readings. Might also change the MAP sensor on the left bank's intake manifold. Will change that ventilation system today and see if that gives me any results, hopefully it does
Appreciate 0