View Single Post
      08-21-2021, 11:51 PM   #113
bemagrp
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 Alpina XB7/21 Alpina XB7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikiD View Post
I did change the exterior color on my order actually. Figured since I am switching brands I better go with a totally different exterior and Interior color than the one currently on my car. Changed it to Alpina Blue Metallic and interior is Coffee Full Merino Leather. Also added RSE. My kids may end up using it on long trips. Car is expected to go into production last week of October. Interior trim I have chosen Individual Fineline Black with aluminum inserts and I think that may be the cause of my car being scheduled to go into production that late. Any idea if the production date can change for earlier if I was to change the trim to a Non Individual one? Read a few posts where people say cars ordered with individual trims push the production for a few weeks later. Will ask my sales rep on Monday too to see what she says.
Nice, you would really enjoy Alpina Blue color. Did you think to choose Alpina Green? When I placed my order, that color wasn't available.

In my opinion production date won't change if you switch Individual trim for Non Individual.

And I love my Alpina Walnut IND wood.
Appreciate 0