12-11-2021, 11:54 AM   #292
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
LOL!!!!

These conspiracy theorists can't stop themselves from pulling stuff from their asses hahaha
The influence that MERC has on other teams that use their engines is real and considerable.
Look at when RB stated that in essence it isn't fair that when a car is crashed by another team so badly it needs a new engine or gearbox, it's not penalty free.
Merc. disagreed and so did the teams that used merc's engines...what a coincidence....

Anyway, you can imagine Senna or Schumacher having said the same thing and put another battle above your own?
I think not ...
If NOR has this attitude, he automatically abandons hope to win this race. If you can gain a position, you should do it! That should be the attitude of a F1 driver.
The 'teamsport' aspect shouldn't span across teams.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61831.00