12-28-2021, 07:55 PM   #74
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Big Turbo BMW M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
In my opinion, I think it is totally worth it. I got my 2017 BMW M2 last March, (upgraded from a 2018 Audi S3) and the driving experience is night and day. the car is an absolute blast and is very well balanced. it's definitely not the the fastest car in a straight line, but it sure knows how to bring a smile to your face. the car feels so raw and alive, I absolutely love it. I been in the process of building my M2 and completed my performance with a big turbo kit on it. now I been working on exterior and interior modifications. I just added new wheels, tires, carbon fiber diffuser, and switching to a new carbon fiber diffuser. I absolutely love the way the car looks and only getting started ! there honestly aren't many cars that can beat what the M2 offers for its price point ! what I love the most is that the car has so many after market parts that can be done to it, allowing you to make a truly special and fun build. as well, the car should hold it's value pretty well in my opinion. if you come across a good deal, test drive it. do not be hesitant !
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
Foggins1334.50
///M TOWN22184.00
H2O_Doc512.50
RideM317.00
qnet684.50