United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M550i Brewster Green

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by igelkotten82 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8face View Post
Individual paint is $5k and just looking at the available options it's difficult not to be inspired
Unless you choose a Color that is in production for another model as San Remo Green for example. Then its about $3k for the 5-series.

I had a hard time which green to choose when ordering my first individual 435 6 years ago in BRG. That was before the wonderful Individual visualizer so I asked Bmw Individual of different shades of green and got an answer with 4 och 5 different dark green colors and tried to google them before finally choosing.

Sorry for you that there seems to have been a change so lately with the merino interior and the interior trims. Have you checked if you could order the trim as a part for a M5 for a better price?

Im happy my instagram account inspired you with the trim but sad that you couldn't order it the easy way I did.
I figure I'll check back later this year to see if they retreat a bit from $5100 for the parts, but either way will probably go ahead and have it installed after I take delivery. Would like to reduce the amount of aluminum pearl in the cabin for sure
Appreciate 0