02-06-2022, 02:36 PM   #3
Chubbiejones
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedTo///M View Post
I'm sure they are both very comparable since they are both fully sealed units. I can't imagine that there would be a significant difference between manufacturing and design.

Currently waiting on my G20 to arrive and suspension upgrades will be the first modifications. Does GAS offer pre-installed units? I was going to go with VAC on my F30, but never got around to it. They offered new control arms with pre-installed monoballs at a decent price. If they don't have anything available, I'm probably going the Dinan route with their lowering springs and bump stops.
Fully agree - the design between GAS and Dinan are basically one in the same. It seems as if most of your F-Series M3/M4 boys are utilizing the GAS units as they are less in price the Dinan.

From what I can gather from GAS website there does not seem to be any available options for the G20; I will be giving them a call tomorrow to verify and I'll let you know. The same applies to VAC.

I am currently in the process of purchasing a set of Ohlins R/T coilovers, monoballs and Vorshlag camber plates. This setup should get me where I want to be as it relates to my suspension goals 😎😎 During the install I will draft a before and after tutorial
Appreciate 1
jpowers36225.50