Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedTo///M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbiejones View Post
Apologies as I had to edit my original response. Spoke with Gary over at GAS yesterday (great guy and super knowledgeable). He stated GAS does not currently offer a unit for the G20 platform but he has intentions to fabricate in the future.

Looks like it's Dinan or wait for others to have available alternatives.

Hope this helps
Thanks for the follow up! I'm waiting until spring before starting this process, so I may wait to see if future options are available over the next couple months.
No worries - I called Gary again today to ask him a specific question regarding tension arm replacement duration and he remembered our conversation from yesterday, that's when he informed me that the information he had provided was incorrect. He did go on to state that he will be ordering a set of stock G20 tension arms to verify if GAS has an existing unit which would be the same dimensions (GAS currently makes a unit for the G29/Z4 which might be the same dimensions but he will have to physically verify).

I feel you - I definitely would wait as additional options will become available in the near future. I'm sure the Dinan units are good but I'm like you - I want options!

For me I will most likely install the coilovers and camber plates for now, then purchase a set of monoballs when more options are available. Not to mention you can install new monoballs without having to realign your vehicle 😀

Keep me posted as time progresses
Appreciate 1