Kunjin
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X7 50i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by superpanjy View Post
I tried to code auto lane change on my 2022 X7 M50i with ASSISTED DRIVE. My car has driver assistant professional package
I used bimmercode(paid version) + OBDLink CX adapter
All following 4 options were already set to aktiv (01)

CB_FZG_UMGEBUNG_FAS: aktiv (01)
CB_PRESELECT_NAVI_ANSICHT_FZG_UMGEBUNG: aktiv (01)
PIA_FZG_UMGEBUNG_FAS: aktiv (01)
SICHT_ABSICHT_ENABLE: aktiv (01)

When I active this driver assistant function, car can follow the front traffic without me touching the steer wheel. But with turn signal on, car doesn't change lane, and no green lane change arrow on instrument display either.

Please help.
Superpanjy,

I attempted to enable the 4 settings above and I came across the same thing where signalling did not allow the Driver Assistant to change lanes. However, it still required me to touch the steering wheel before deactivating the system.

That said, once I deactivated all 4 settings, it allowed me to change lanes again (you cannot fully engage the turn signal, but just pull down, or up the turn signal without fully engaging and the Driver Assistant then changed lanes successfully).

Were you able to figure this out on your own where you are able to activate the Driver Assistant without touching the steering wheel, along with having the Driver Assistant change lanes for you automatically as well?
Appreciate 0