View Single Post
      04-09-2022, 06:44 PM   #7
kfscoll
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘18 MG M2 6MT, ‘15 MW X3 35i

TL;DR version - my dealer replaced all four of my wheels with brand new ones after gouging one wheel when installing new tires.

Long version - I had my dealer install new tires on my M2 after about 1.5 years of ownership. In the process, they gouged one of my wheels. I pointed it out to them and they sent the wheel out to a third party for repair. The repair was TERRIBLE and the finished wheel no longer matched the other three wheels. So the dealer sent the remaining three wheels out for repair at the same third party. After that, all four wheels looked awful. I have black 437Ms and you could tell that they painted the whole wheel black and then attempted to machine the spokes to expose the metal underneath — but the machined sections were different sizes and no longer flat. Not only that, but the paint was very, very bumpy — not smooth and glossy at all like it was when new. Anyway, I took my car back to the dealer, showed them all the problems, and they replaced all four of my wheels with brand new ones without hassle.
Appreciate 3
Ravenseal2904.00
02M3ForMe4278.00